Opinions

Unless stated otherwise, the opinions expressed here are mine only. I do my best to research issues before stating an opinion. I reserve the right to change my opinion at any time without notice as I learn new facts or listen to others. Your opinion matters to me!

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Important Links

Learning the Constitution:     CENTER FOR SELF GOVERNANCE
                                           
                                                NATIONAL CENTER FOR CONSTITUTIONAL STUDIES

Public Forum:                  FREEDOM EXCHANGE

Federal Government  DOWNSIZING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT: CATO INSTITUTE

                                   INTERACTIVE CHART OF FEDERAL SPENDING          

Family:               FAMILY WATCH INTERNATIONAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments