Opinions

Unless stated otherwise, the opinions expressed here are mine only. I do my best to research issues before stating an opinion. I reserve the right to change my opinion at any time without notice as I learn new facts or listen to others. Your opinion matters to me!

Monday, October 10, 2016

Who I will vote for

The die is cast.  I have mailed in my early ballot with the following as my recommended choices.

President of the United States: Evan McMullan, write-in candidate
                     see Trick or Trump for my reasons for leaving Trump
                     some thoughts about Evan McMullan  CLICK HERE

US Senator:    John McCain, Republican (even though I am very very disappointed in him)

US Rep for Congress District 5:  Andy Biggs

State Senator:  There is only one person running, Juan Jose Mendez.  He is too liberal for me.  I will not vote for him so I guess I have no one to vote for.

State Rep Dist 26:  Steven Adkins is a good choice.

Corporation Commission:  Burns, Dunn, Tobin

County Bd of Supervisors:  Steve Chucri

County Assessor:  Paul Petersen

County Attorney:  Bill Montgomery

County Recorder:  Helen Purcell

County School Superintendent:  Steve Watson

Sheriff:  Joe Arpaio

County Treasure:  Royce Flora

Constable:  Ed Malles

Central Arizona Water Conservation District:  This is a very important position.  Please vote for the following:
              Francis, Mike
             Lewis, Mark
             Brown, Jen

Maricopa County Community College:    John B Heep

EVIT:    Dave Lane

Mesa Unif No 4:      Sears, Kiana Maria
                                 Hink, Dan
                                 Peterson, Steven J

Question 1:  Vote 'No' if you really care about police & fire

Vote:  "Yes" on all the judges EXCEPT FOR
                                     Garcia, Jeanne M.
                                     Gentry, Jo Lynn

Prop 205 Marijuana:  Vote "NO"   

Prop 206  Minimum Wage:  Vote "NO"



2 comments:

  1. Why be loyal to the Republicans in the Presidential race by not in the race for the US Senate? Why be sick when you can vote your conscience?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right. It does appear I am consistent.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments